Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warm Fuzzies

WOW! This week was long and eventful! From the pictures you'll notice a wedding and babies. You know how there are certain smells and sounds that just instantly calm you? Like the way your mom's house smells that just makes you feel all warm inside or the sound of a song that was playing when something important happened. I get calmed and excited at the same time when I hear the beginning music to Grey's Anatomy, but I also LOVE babies! They just melt my heart and boy did I get my share of them (funny enough, all boys) this week! Not only are there a few new young (very young) men in my life lately, but I'm definitely learning a lot about myself too! I have a few fun projects coming up that I'm really excited about, so I'll keep you guys posted. Until then, enjoy this week's pics and remember that if you have Christ, nothing is impossible.

Cole flirting with me!


Baby Jaxon and me at one week old!


Dana and me at the reception.


Amanda & Matt Rivenbark


Sweet baby Benjamin -NICU graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...