Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life Lately

So much has happened in the past few days, and there's so much more to come. I spent some time with the girls In Charlotte for nurse Amanda's bachelorette party, had a blast, got no sleep, came home to find my husband had cleaned the entire house, took a nap, went to nurse Kala's and pilot Brandon's wedding, left early because Caleb got sick, cleaned the house more (I have no clue how it gets so dirty so quickly), played with the dogs, and now I'm writing this. I'm using this post to show some pictures from the wedding and Caleb's surprise party. Getting ready for a fun-filled Sunday!


This is Kala and Brandon Arrington cutting the cake at their reception. She was so beautiful and told me she couldn't stop tearing up! Such an amazing but emotional day! Their life together has officially begun!!!


Me with "B" (left) and Lauren - fellow nurses and nursing school alum



Little miss Keeley (aka -Kiwi) stealing the show at the surprise party. She was so in love with our dogs!


Dixie got a workout from having Wes make her work for her food.


My Boo and me! I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...