Saturday, February 16, 2013

OH BABY!

Our second child is due around September 9, 2013!

Needless to say, life has been pretty busy for the Wilkes lately.  I've been pretty sick with the pregnancy, however this pregnancy has started off very different from Emmy's. 

The big sister to be is very excited.  She keeps asking how the baby is.  I'm glad that it seems like she understands what is going to happen.  We still have a lot of things to do to get Emmy and ourselves ready for the little life that will invade our "normal" in just about six months.

I really can't believe that there is going to be a baby!!!

I have gone through a slew of emotions since finding out about baby #2.  I'm excited, and happy, and scared, and anxious, and worried, and thankful, and motivated all at once. 

I do trust that God's timing is perfect and I think that Emmy being three years and three months old when the baby is due is so perfect!  

So many things are going to change in just six short months and I'm no where near even figuring out where to start to get ready.  But I know God has our family in His hands and I'm trusting him with all of it. 

Please pray for us if you guys remember as we start a new journey in our adult lives.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you guys- congrats! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...