Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So, here are a few photos from our life lately.



This is just a photo I snapped one afternoon before heading out to lunch.  I may be biased, but I really think my Emmy is so cute!


One evening last week, we had dinner with the Skelly's.  Crissy's parents also came and had a little belated birthday present for Emmy.  Of course it was all Dora stuff!  


I just love Nana's (Crissy's mom) face in this one!


After dinner we watched Tangled.  Emmy was so excited about the "pincess" and the "horsey" being in the movie.  And, as you can see from the photo below, she got REALLY into the music.  I'm not quite sure how Crissy and Nana got involved in the dancing too, but watching the three of them dance was a blast!


She has SO much fun with Aunt Crissy!


I've also been busy doing little projects around the house.

Our new place has an extremely small kitchen (which is fine...for now) so I've been searching for more efficient ways to organize all of our stuff in the small spaces.  This is a little of what I've come up with.

This freed up an entire drawer!

I've also been drooling over Organic Bloom frames, but our one income budget at moment doesn't allow much budging room for picture frames, so I found a cheaper solution...  Cut It Out is a company that has frames of all different sizes and shapes that they send unfinished.  It did take a little over a month to get the frames in the mail, but I'm so happy with them, that I think the wait was worth it.  

Here is a frame right out of the box.


And here is a finished frame.  Not the same frame as above (I got too excited and forgot to take a before photo of this one).  

I LOVE IT!!!  I decided on white for now.  I might paint it another color once we buy a house.  And painting it only took about an hour!!  By the way, my walls aren't orange, they are cream - guess my white balance was off. 



Now, I have to force myself to go to bed so I can work the next two days.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...