Friday, February 24, 2012

The silence...

Now that Caleb has returned to Kuwait, my days are much quieter.  I miss him so much.  I feel like telling him good bye this time was worse than the last 6 times I've had to do it, but I can't really explain why.  When I think about something that I want to tell and him and realize I can't my chest starts to hurt.  I know it will get easier as the days pass and we only have 67 days until he is home with Emmy and me again, but for now I'm not a fun person to watch tv with because I cry at anything that is the least bit sentimental.

The silence is undeniable and my excitement for May increases everyday!!!

1 comment:

  1. this makes me sad :( wish i lived down the street so I could come down and just sit on the other end of the couch.....and hand you kleenex. praying may comes FAST!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...