Monday, February 13, 2012

A Few Things I've Learned This Week:

* living with a man increases the need for cleaning.  I mean, I've had to do double the laundry that I normally do just for Emmy and myself, clean the kitchen and the bathroom twice as often as I normally would need to.  I'm not complaining, I think I"m just amazed that I forgot about this.

* I should just strip my child down when serving her anything that includes spaghetti sauce.

* Having an extra pair of hands around is so great!!  I think it is also making me lazy.

* Cooking for my husband (who loves food) is actually fun!

* I'm pretty sure I've gained 10 pounds in one week (but I'm purposely staying away from the scale in order to not confirm my suspicions).

* I'm not getting anywhere with Caleb on my argument for us to gets tattoos.  I"m not giving up though.

1 comment:

  1. I have to strip down my child when she eats anything, period! haha Glad you're enjoying your husband

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...