Friday, June 26, 2009

Life in the DEEP South

Finally! We have internet so I can blog a complete post! Lately Alabama has been busy. Ya know, unpacking, making new friends, having cook outs...living the high life of summer in the deep south. Our new home is and older one, so a lot of my time has been spent cleaning and taking random trips to Lowes and Wally World. Over all the experience has been positive and I'm ready to see what else is in store. Enjoy the pics!

My new friend, Emily and me at our house hanging out when we had our cookout. Some of Caleb's bachelor friends mentioned that all they eat is poptarts and pb&j, so I decided to have a cookout and actually feed these soldiers. Emily helped by bringing fruit and making cookies!


digging in...this is our dining room by the way.


The porch, FILLED with boxes, that are now GONE!


Caleb's new set of wheels! I am so excited that we don't have to share a car anymore!


Emily and her husband, Rafael, made us dinner. Asian cuisine...afterwards we had some of my dirt pie while watching Army Wives...yes, the guys watched too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...