Friday, July 19, 2013

Randoms

Last night I stayed up until 3am cleaning and organizing.  Could I be nesting this early?

I finally took the plunge and bought baby #2's bedding (it's about time)

I'm too lazy to organize a yard sale, so with all the organizing and purging, I just throw things in trash bags to be hauled off to Goodwill.

Realization:  I have a ton of stuff I don't use!

Emmy is getting funnier by the day.  She is growing by leaps and bounds physically and mentally.  It is amazing.  Side note: She is now completely pacifier free!

I've realized, I'm going to look like a total hog at my 10 year high school reunion.  Ahhhh, memories.


Now, it's off to dreamland before I have to pull two consecutive 12-hour shifts again.  They are the reason my ankles are in hibernation.



1 comment:

  1. you are ridiculous - i bet anything you did not look like "a hog" at your reunion. haha. i was SO behind on reading your blog. i need Emmy to slow down growing - she's making me feel old! and Send pics of the new house! or maybe we can skype one day - i want a tour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...