Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pregnancy #2 Update

How far along?  32 Weeks!



Size of baby?  According to Elizabeth, baby is 4lbs 10oz (or course, this is a computerized, guesstimate. 

Total weight gain/loss: *sheepishly* 23 pounds

Maternity clothes? Mostly.  Since it is summer, I'm still able to wear some skirts and dresses that aren't maternity.

Stretch marks?  None that weren't there before still

Sleep:  I'm tired all the time.  I could fall asleep almost anywhere.  I blame it on having to get up 5-6 times a night to pee.  It takes a lot just to get out of bed.  I kind of wish I had a maternity pillow, because when I'm lying on my side, the weight of my belly pulls on the rest of my body, so I end up having to put a pillow under it in order to be comfortable.  I don't remember having this problem with Emmy.



Movement: All the time - sometimes my entire body shakes when the baby is moving

Food cravings: water - I've just been so thirsty.  Grapes, and anything that has sugar in it! 
 



Anything making you queasy or sick: heartburn.  It sucks.


Symptoms: nausea, sleepiness, heartburn, increased swelling


Labor Signs: Still having contractions, but they are very irregular. Other than that, my hemoglobin is low, my heart rate is high, and my blood pressure is at a record low (like 80s/50s-60s).  
 
Belly Button in or out? flat



 Best moment this week: Finally getting a good 3D sonogram of the baby's face.
 
Miss Anything? having a waist and not swelling as soon as I get up in the morning.  My ankles are only at their normal size after being propped up for a few hours.




Wedding rings on or off? Off.  I got a new ring from QVC, that I actually love to wear, but it definitely isn't real
 
Looking forward to: setting up the nursery after we move in two weeks.




All photos taken by Elizabeth Neal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...