Monday, June 2, 2014

What I've learned from social media lately:
 
Snakes are everywhere.  Big ones.  HUGE ones and every time I see a post about someone I know finding one, I vow to never step outside again.

Then...

I see beach photos and I'm like, "I could probably get to the hospital in time before the venom takes over my entire body and puts me into shock for a chance to get some vitamin D, right?"
 
I was going to insert a photo of a snake here, but after looking at photos, I got the heebie jeebies and decided I wanted to sleep tonight.  You're welcome.
 

Everyone has an opinion and they're all right

Apparently to lose weight I need to be on some sort of additive or do colon cleanses once a month.
 
 

It's hot outside and something is in the water because there are so many babies cooking


Kids I babysat are now high school graduates.  

And now I feel old.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...