Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Catching Up


My camera has been busy lately and it isn't going to stop any time soon.

A few weeks ago my mom, the girls and I, celebrated Hilton's second birthday at his Bubble Guppies party.


He got a lot of train and golf stuff, and that was alright with him.


Emmy had fun playing with his cousins


Elly was content with Memama because she got her first taste of ice cream.


 And I got to cuddle with this birthday girl (cousins born on the same day one year apart), who's name is also, Kayla.



This past Thursday I was invited by an old dance friend to be one of three premiere photographers for the Walk a Mile In Her Shoes annual event to bring awareness to sexual crimes.  I honestly didn't know what to expect since I had never even heard of the event, but I ended up getting in a lot of laughs... As you can see why.





Not only was it fun to see men of all ages and occupations walking around in heels, but it was great to hang out and catch up with my fellow Carolina Ballet dancer, Mary Dell.




Then came Easter.  I was excited to spend the weekend with family, eating good food, and celebrating my savior that has forgive me.  But most of all, I was excited to explain in a little more detail this year about what Easter means to Emmy.  She's starting to understand that it isn't all about finding eggs and chocolate bunnies.

It was a perfect day and my father in law was kind enough to snap some family photos of us all dressed up.  Family photos with two little children is always a task. 




More catching up to come!

1 comment:

  1. i think green is your color! you look so pretty! so proud of your business! i literally remember you calling me when i was home for summer break and i was standing in my front yard and you told me you thought you wanted to take up photography. and you had taken some pictures of a flower that day with a point and shoot.....and look at you now!

    and Elana....welcome to the wonderful world of ice cream...as a woman, i'm guessing you'll have an intimate relationship with this substance ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...