Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life with a newborn



I forgot how life is with a new baby, but I was quickly reminded of the foggy feeling from interrupted sleep and the increased amount of laundry that accumulates at rapid rates, and the spit up, and the diapers, but most of all, the cuteness.  

As I'm trying to adjust to my new life with two children, I haven't used my camera much, but between the small amount of photos I've taken with my camera and my phone, you can see how our life has been the past four weeks with a new baby.

There has been a lot of holding Miss Ellie.  She loves to be held by anyone.


At first Elana did not like her car seat, but she's getting more acquainted with it and is, dare I say, somewhat fond of it now.


We've tried to soak up as much time with Emmy as possible and not allow her to feel left out.  The weather has been phenomenal lately so we've spent a lot of time playing with her outside.


We've also spend a lot of time with family.  Emmy loves going to her cousins' house to play and the cousins love little Ellie.



Of course, there is lots of sleeping incorporated in Ellie's day.  I wish I could say the same for everyone else.


But, she is getting more alert during her awake times...
 


 Even if they are during the middle of the night and then our mornings look like this.







 Memories.


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that pic of you sleeping with emmy and the one with Ellie sucking on your finger....heart melters!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...