Thursday, August 8, 2013

Have I mentioned moving stinks?!



So, our eighth move as a married couple is finished...for the most part.  Hopefully there will only be one more to go before we are settled for a long while.  Our current home is not at all my "style" but it will have to do until we buy a house next year. 

Being eight months pregnant during a move is no walk in the park either.   There is so much to be done, but my body just won't let me keep going.  Not to mention that the baby's room is far from finished at this point.  Once it's done, I'll post some photos, but it probably won't be until after the baby is born and we have a name for "shim."

Along with the move last weekend, I also hosted my 10 year high school reunion.  Truth be told, I'm glad its over, but I'm also very pleased with the turn out and what a success it seemed to be.  I'll be posting photos of the event too, once things get a little more organized around here. 

Sorry for the lack of interestingness in this post.  I'll return soon with a plethora of photos!

1 comment:

  1. AGREED- moving is terrible! You would think you would just get used to it after so many moves?!? ;)

    Reunion was great...you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...