Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beach Bums


We spent last week at the beach with my parents.  Emmy has been talking about our yearly beach trip for two months, so she was rearing to to the water as soon as we got there.  

She had a blast.  She loved the water, the sand, playing with daddy, making sand castles, collecting seashells, looking for crabs...everything beach related. 





One evening we went out to the beach after taking naps and just explored.  This is the day that Emmy really started getting into searching for and collecting seashells.


She was so excited, so most of the photos I got were of her walking away from me.




Digging for the "good" shells.


I got tired of bending over to dig for shells, so I went to sit down on the dry sand and just watch and take pictures while Caleb and Emmy searched.  Whenever Emmy would find a different colored shell, she would run to me and laying them beside me for me to keep an eye on while she went back for more.


On our last night, we all went out to the beach before dinner for our second annual Steele family photo shoot.  It had been raining for a couple of hours before, but with it being our last day, I was determined to get photos on the beach (my dad and Caleb were not as determined, but they turned out to be such good sports).  We eventually decided to go out in the drizzling rain anyway.  I'm pretty happy with how the photos turned out, even with all the clouds.







Something was funny, but I can't remember what it was.





These two are so goofy together.


My pretty girl - two different edits






She's so active.  She would run into the water and then run back out screaming with excitement.


Our family of 3 (1/2)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...