Monday, March 18, 2013

Pregnancy update



How far along?  15 Weeks!

Size of baby M?  Baby W is the size of an orange!


 
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes.  My jeans started cutting into my belly at around 11 weeks, so i just went straight to the maternity clothes.  I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't really connect my abs back after having Emmy, so my belly pooched out pretty early.
Stretch marks?  None that weren't there before

Sleep:  great!  Other than getting up to visit the potty once or twice a night, I'm pretty beat by the end of the day, so I sleep pretty soundly.

Best moment this week: There have been so many.
- seeing my "Boo" holding Emmy
- Hearing Emmy talk about the baby
- being notified that the first trimester screening came back normal

Have you told family and friends: Yes.  It isn't as much of a big deal the second time around.
Miss Anything? Having energy! I could sleep anywhere at anytime.
Movement: for about a week now, I've felt little kicks here and there.  I can't wait to feel more and more as baby grows!

Food cravings: Salad, yogurt, red meat
Anything making you queasy or sick: eating too much or not having anything on my stomach.  It has been an art trying to figure out the perfect amount of food to eat that won't make me nauseous.  I usually eat about 5 or 6 times a day right now.

Symptoms: headaches, nausea, tiredness
Happy or Moody most of the time: not as long as I can get a nap : )
Have you started to show yet: Much to my embarrassment, yes 
Gender prediction:  At this point, I'm gonna say boy, but we aren't going to find out, so it will be a while before this one will be confirmed.
  
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Looking forward to: feeling more movement from baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...