Monday, January 14, 2013

LIfe Lately


The end of the year was laid back and busy all at the same time.  I have no idea how it happens like that, but since Emmy is growing up I don't ever really feel rested.   Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with our Christmas happenings (ya know, since that was three weeks ago and all), but here are some highlights from our life lately.

Deer season is over, but during the last week, my dad and brother went hunting every day and Emmy literally begged them to take her hunting too.  Of course I did not let my two year old go deer hunting, but my dad did get out my brother's old bee bee gun and taught her some gun safety and let her shoot it a couple of times. 




You'd think I have a tomboy, but that is not the case.  Sure, Emmy loves to be outside, shooting guns, playing with animals, running around, but...
 
 

a girl must be pampered.  And who better to do that than your Uncle Bubby.
It takes a really good uncle to paint his niece's toe nails and finger nails.



I love that boy!  

Hopefully I'll get more snap happy now that things are going a little slower.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...